21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Mental Health Recovery Services
We’re looking for a compassionate, resourceful, highly motivated person to help homeless adults with mental health challenges secure and maintain permanent independent housing in the community.
As the Housing Coordinator for our Hampshire County team, you will:
• assist individuals with their housing searches, including all the related paperwork – leases, subsidies, certifications, and any other housing-related agreements;
• check in on a regular basis with people who’ve secured housing to make sure their apartments meet health and safety standards;
• help individuals learn the skills needed to address and resolve conflicts that may come up with their housemates, neighbors, or landlords;
• assure that rent is paid on time and assist people in developing payment plans if needed; and
• support individuals in dealing with any housing-related legal issues that may arise.
You’re someone who:
• has a passion for drawing out and building on people’s strengths and capabilities;
• is organized and attentive to detail, with excellent written communication and basic computer skills;
• has a driver’s license and reliable vehicle; and
• has an Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the human services field.
The salary for this position is $31,000 – 35,000, depending on experience. We also offer a generous time-off package; comprehensive health and dental insurance plans; a 403B retirement plan with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance and many more benefit options.
Interested? Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send your completed application with resume and cover letter, citing Search #735 in the subject line, to: email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.
(Matches job searches for: mental health, housing, outreach)