Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Maintenance|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Part Time Maintenance Worker, Weekends|
1st Shift, Saturday and Sunday 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Maintenance Worker will perform a variety of custodial duties to maintain Yankee Candle Company’s physical facilities in an orderly and habitable condition both indoors and outdoors.
• Daily routine custodial work (trash removal, cleaning bathrooms, floor care, etc.)
• Minor building maintenance (light plumbing, patching walls, paint touch-ups, hanging objects, etc.
• Seasonal work (snow removal, raking, lawn maintenance, etc.)
• Support the distribution center but can include other local campus buildings, grounds and parking lots.
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
• Ability to read and write in the English language is required.
• Steel toed boots are required.
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis (A post-offer physical assessment will be conducted due to the high level of physical demand required for this position).
• Light plumbing a plus.
• Experience to operate power equipment such as golf carts, lawn tractors, and snow blowers strongly preferred.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee