220 Brookdale Drive
Springfield, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||$10+ Per Hour||HADLEY, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
CPR, First Aid, MAP, Safety Care - Preference: Nice to have|
|DSP Positions Start at $13.13hr|
Pathlight is looking for compassionate, caring and reliable staff to perform a variety of direct care responsibilities to support individuals with complex medical & developmental disabilities. Don’t have experience as a Direct Support Professional (DSP)? That’s okay we are willing to train the right candidate!
Full time, Part time and Per Diem positions available.
• Take the individuals to community activities/outings: (movies, dinner, concerts, etc.) - at no cost to you!
• Transporting/escorting individuals to their appointments
• Build trust and empathy through consistent and meaningful communication
• Administering medications and utilizing assistive medical devices
• Promoting positive behavior
• Assist in the implementation of medical, behavioral, and/or clinical team care plans.
• Assisting with tasks related to personal hygiene which may include: feeding, dressing, bathing, restroom assistance, etc.
• Complete housekeeping, laundering and general maintenance duties as assigned
If you are unable to apply online, apply in person at either of our office locations:
220 Brookdale Drive, Springfield, Ma 01104 Monday thru Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
101 Munson St. Greenfield, Ma 01301 Monday thru Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
|Minimum 18 years of age|
Valid Driver’s license
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Acceptable CORI / NBC
Two Professional References