220 Brookdale Drive
Springfield, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||$10+ Per Hour||GREENFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Home Healthcare|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
CPR, First Aid, MAP, Safety Care - Preference: Nice to have|
|Pay Rate: Starts at $13.13/hr |
Looking for meaningful work that allows you to make a difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities? At Pathlight, we believe that all people want to live fulfilling, happy lives. Our goal is to provide the individual and family with those services that support individual choice and maximize independence.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) you will provide aid, with the aim of helping each individual realize their fullest potential.
What's in it for you?
• Helping others to live safe, happy and dignified lives!
• No experience necessary, we provide paid on the job training for the right candidate!
• Smiling faces of the individuals who are happy to see you every day - leaving you with the most rewarding feeling.
Multiple positions available in Greenfield and surrounding areas, with Per Diem positions also available at most locations.
Benefits Offered: *for eligible employees after applicable wait periods*
• Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time
• Holiday Pay
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid AAA Membership
• Verizon Wireless Plan & Accessory Discounts
• Health/Dental/Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• 403(b) MassMutual Retirement Services
• Flex Spending
Essential Job Functions:
• Attend appointments and community outings - at no expense to you!
• Provide care which may include feeding, dressing, bathing, restroom assistance, support with walking, and lifting.
• Administer medications and utilize assistive medical devices.
• Implement the ISP/goals of individuals.
• Remain fully available to individuals served.
• Complete related records, as assigned and applicable.
• Provide First Aid/CPR and seek emergency medical care if necessary.
• Apply organization policies and procedures.
• Participate in housekeeping, laundering and general maintenance.
• 18 years or older with High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license/acceptable driving record & reliable transportation
• 2 professional references
• Acceptable CORI