220 Brookdale Drive
Springfield, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||$10+ Per Hour||GILL, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Home Healthcare|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
CPR, First Aid, MAP, Safety Care - Preference: Nice to have|
|Pay Rate: Starts at $13.13/hr |
Looking to get paid to have fun at work? Interested in getting into the social work field? Pathlight is looking for compassionate, caring and reliable staff to perform a variety of direct care responsibilities to support individuals with developmental and physical disabilities. At Pathlight, we believe that all people want to live fulfilling, happy lives. Our goal is to provide the individual and family with those services that support individual choice and maximize independence.
Multiple positions available including Per Diem.
What’s in it for you?
• No experience required, we provide paid on the job trainings (no cost to you!)
• Helping others to live safe, happy and dignified lives!
• Smiling faces of the individuals who are happy to see you every day - leaving you with the most rewarding feeling.
Benefits Offered: *for eligible employees after applicable wait periods*
• Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time/Holiday Pay
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid AAA Membership/Discounts on car insurance
• Verizon Wireless plan and accessory discounts
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Life/AD&D Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• 403 (b) MassMutual Retirement Services
• Parental Leave
• Flex Spending
• Take the individuals to community activities/outings: (movies, dinner, concerts, etc.) - at no cost to you!
• Transporting/escorting individuals to their appointments
• Build trust and empathy through consistent and meaningful communication
• Administering medications and utilizing assistive medical devices
• Promoting positive behavior
• Assist in the implementation of medical, behavioral, and/or clinical team care plans.
• Assisting with tasks related to personal hygiene which may include: feeding, dressing, bathing, restroom assistance, etc.
• Complete housekeeping, laundering and general maintenance duties as assigned
If you are unable to apply online, apply in person at either of our office locations:
101 Munson St. Greenfield, MA 01301 / Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
220 Brookdale Dr. Springfield, MA 01104 / Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
• 18 years or older with High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license/acceptable driving record & reliable transportation
• 2 professional references
• Acceptable CORI