Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Maintenance|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
Preference: Nice to have
|Use your maintenance skills to maintain and improve the facilities at a non-profit!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Maintenance Worker in the Facilities Department at Behavioral Health Network! Maintenance Workers always follow safety standards when working with tools or equipment as they complete short-term maintenance projects and maintain clean and orderly campus grounds, including snow removal. Maintenance Workers perform minor carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs, and additional duties as needed. They may move and assemble furniture and equipment between BHN locations. Maintenance Workers are part of a rotating, on-call service for the Facilities Department.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Maintenance Workers at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Valid driver’s license, reliable personal vehicle, and good driving record (required).
• Basic knowledge of plumbing, electrical systems, and carpentry.
• Knowledge of household systems and appliance repair.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Proficiency in use of all office equipment (copier, fax, PC, printers, and scanners).
• Knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheet protocol.
• Accurately enters data into computer software systems as needed.
• Ability to be trained and develop proficiency in other software applications as the need arises.
• Ability to work in high demand and/or stressful environments from time to time.
• Flexibility and cooperative attitude.
• At least one year of related experience (required).
• High school diploma or equivalent (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!