Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you passionate about providing care for those struggling with substance abuse or mental health issues?|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a non-billable Case Manager at the MISSION Hope program at Behavioral Health Network! Become a part of a multi-disciplinary Drug Court team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Behavioral Health Network Case Manager in the MISSION Hope program. As a part of the grant funded program, Case Managers work with a non-billable caseload of 8-12 individuals/families. Case Managers conduct comprehensive assessments, collaborate with community service providers, conduct individual and group treatment sessions, and participate in case-conference staffing meetings and Court sessions at the Franklin County Justice Center.
The MISSION Hope program at Behavioral Health Network is designed to empower parents, caregivers, and families towards recovery from mental health and substance use disorders. We provide families with evidence-based individual, child, and family-centered treatment, and supportive services tailored to their unique family needs. Working in collaboration with diverse community partners, we are committed to supporting families on their road to stability and enhancing family functioning and preservation.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Case Managers at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Familiarity with the Franklin County and North Quabbin area (preferred).
• Willingness and able to treat challenging and diverse client populations.
• Cultural competence in dealing with clients with a variety of different backgrounds.
• Working knowledge of community resources and how to help clients access them.
• Broad knowledge of mental illness, co-occurring disorders and treatment approaches (required).
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
• Licensed or license-eligible and actively working towards licensure (required).
• One to three years experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders.
• Master’s Degree (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!