21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full / Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Social Worker – Early Intervention|
Franklin County & North Quabbin communities
Monday-Friday, 32 Hours/Week
We’re seeking an energetic, resourceful Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide early intervention services to young children and families in their homes and/or daycare facilities throughout the Franklin and North Quabbin region.
As a Social Worker with ServiceNet’s REACH Early Intervention program, you will:
• work with children from birth to age 3 who are at risk for, or experiencing, developmental delays;
• help family members understand the developmental needs of their children, teach them how to help their children thrive, and connect them to community services; and
• provide clinical assessment and guidance as part of a multidisciplinary, close-knit team.
You’re someone who:
• is passionate about early intervention, and experienced in working with families of young children;
• is licensed in Massachusetts as an LCSW or LICSW;
• is familiar with the Franklin County and North Quabbin communities;
• is highly organized and timely – including when it comes to paperwork and billing;
• has reliable transportation and enjoys being out and about in the community; and who
• thrives when working alongside experienced fellow professionals.
ServiceNet offers a competitive salary range and, with this position, an incentive bonus for those who exceed productivity expectations. We also offer a generous time-off package; comprehensive health and dental insurance plans; a 403B retirement plan with employer matching; long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance and many more benefit options.
Interested? Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send your completed application with resume and cover letter, citing Search #501 in the subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.
(Matches job searches for: social work, early intervention, outreach, clinical)