21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Mental Health Residential Counselor |
In our Easthampton Program – for people in Mental Health Recovery
We’re looking for inspiring team members who enjoy bringing out the best in people and are especially motivated to work with adults in mental health recovery.
As a Residential Counselor, you will:
• help create a supportive, homelike environment for the individuals in our residence;
• assist program participants in making plans to meet their specific recovery goals;
• restore and teach daily living skills; and
• engage participants in meaningful activity in the house and in the community;
• write daily shift notes and other communications.
You’re someone who has:
• a high school diploma or GED (college would be an added plus);
• basic computer skills;
• a driver’s license and acceptable driving record, since you’ll be driving residents to various appointments and events;
• the physical ability to attend to residents’ safety needs;
• above all, the kind of positive energy, patience, and compassion needed to motivate others;
• background check (CORI).
Pay & Benefits:
We offer a wage of $13.25/hour—plus a $0.75 wage differential for Medication Administration Program (MAP) certification pending union ratification. Prior to the union ratification we offer a starting wage of $12.75/hour—plus a $0.50 wage differential for Medication Administration Program (MAP) certification. We also provide paid orientation and training for certification in First Aid and CPR
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, noting Search #382 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.