21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Team Clinician |
Amherst and Northampton, MA
ServiceNet an innovative and progressive human services agency in Western Massachusetts is looking for a Full Time Team Clinician to join our expanding Mental Health Recovery Services Outreach Teams.
The team Clinician works closely with program participants and outreach staff to facilitate participants’ personal growth and recovery from mental health challenges. Provides clinical expertise, support and supervision to the team. Completes assessments, and treatment plans. Rotating on-call responsibilities.
• Clinical Master’s degree. Massachusetts clinical license or license-eligible (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC).
• Experience providing clinical and recovery services to individuals with mental illness
• Prior supervisory experience preferred
• Substance abuse clinical experience preferred
• Good organizational, communication, and writing skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively; self-motivated
• Ability to complete clinical documentation in a timely manner
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
• Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
• Ability to connect with people
We offer a competitive salary of $47,500.00.
• This includes generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
• Clinicians also benefit from extensive continuing education opportunities as well as weekly supervision hours.
• Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter citing Search # 529 in the subject line to email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.