Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||WARE, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Apply your experience by working with families who are seeking assistance to succeed in life!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinician for our Family Resource Center Program! Clinicians provide high quality community-based care to children and families. Clinicians conduct intake, screening and assessment for family members. They develop a family support plan with the family partner, school liason and the family. Clinician’s will perform intake assessments that are trauma-informed addressing the risk factors and based on the issues that the individuals and family is facing. Maintaining health records will be part of the Clinician’s tasks. Clinicians will provide consultation and training to staff.
The Family Resource Center at BHN provides easy access to information and assistance related to health care, safety, employment training, education and peer support. Our goal is to support families to strengthen their bonds, connect to others, and engage in their community. Our core values are: RESPECT, TRUST, SAFETY, WELLNESS, CARING, CONNECTIVITY, and EDUCATION.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Clinicians at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling (required).
• Possess LICSW, LCSW and/or LMHC (required).
• CANS Certified (required).
• 5 years of experience working with children and families.
• Valid driver's license and reliable car available for working hours (required).
• Experience conducting family assessments.
• Well-organized, effective verbal and written communication with good interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with DCF and other state agencies.
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) (preferred).
• Bi-cultural skills (preferred).
• Knowledge and familiarity with rural populations.
• Knowledge of CRA related issues.
• Understanding of trauma-informed care.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs” to apply!