Windhorse Integrative Mental Health
211 North Street
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Clinical Team Leader: In this position you will work closely with adults recovering from psychiatric distress at home. We are an innovative, small, whole-person, mindfulness-based program. This position requires a Masters Degree in mental health plus two years experience and an active contemplative practice. Licensure is a plus. 30-40 hours/week with benefits. |
• Understanding and working within specific contemplative approach (described in the book?Recovering Sanity?by Ed Podvoll).
• Facilitation and support of 3-4 “teams” including one on one 3-hour shifts with person receiving services
• Maintaining contemplative practice and attending group contemplative practice
• Ongoing training
• Community participation
• Weekly meetings with the Intensive Psychotherapist on each team
• Monthly group supervision by role
• Monthly large group supervision
Pay range and entry requirements:
• Starting pay: $38K-$46K commensurate with experience.
• MA or equivalent experience
• License or in process
• 2 years relevant experience in the field
• Preferred: contemplative practice.
Application deadline: July 17th, 2020. Please send resume and cover letter to Phoebe Walker, Clinical Director at “info(at)windhorseimh.org”.
Skills that are helpful: curiosity, experience with people in extreme mind-states, contemplative practice, compassion, empathy, team collaboration, self-reflection, team facilitation and support, social systems awareness, precision, timely reporting (minimal).