Windhorse Integrative Mental Health
211 North Street
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Clinical Team Leader: In this position you will work closely with adults recovering from psychiatric distress while living in an apartment with a therapeutic housemate. We are an innovative, small, whole-person, mindfulness-based program. This position requires a Masters Degree in mental health plus two years’ experience and an active contemplative practice. Licensure is a plus. 30-40 hours/week with benefits.|
We often experience a “dual-diagnosis” in the people receiving our services. For this hire, we are looking for someone trained in substance abuse perspective and harm reduction strategies.
• Understanding and working within specific contemplative approach
• Facilitation and support of 3-4 “teams” including one on one 3-hour shifts
• Maintaining contemplative practice and attending group contemplative practice
• Ongoing training, individual weekly supervision, several group supervisions
• Assessing admission candidates for their readiness to benefit from our approach.
• Supporting colleagues in strategizing healthy choices in recovery with clients.
• Running a weekly group to discuss addiction (of all kinds).
Skills that are helpful: curiosity, experience with people in extreme mind-states, contemplative practice, compassion, empathy, team collaboration, self-reflection, team facilitation and support, social systems awareness, precision, timely reporting (minimal).
Pay range and entry requirements:
• Starting pay: $45K-$54K commensurate with experience.
• MA or equivalent experience
• License (or in process)
• 2 years relevant experience in the field
• Preferred: contemplative practice.
Application deadline: July 23, 2021. Please send resume and cover letter to Victoria Yoshen, Executive Director “ frontoffice at windhorseimh.org”.