Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Quality Control|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you ready to expand your leadership skills while supporting community members by improving their health status?|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Clinical Quality Supervisor at the Behavioral Health Care Partners (BHCP) program at Behavioral Health Network! The Clinical Quality Supervisor provide supervision of quality assurance and quality improvement processes and staff. Clinical Quality Supervisors facilitates, defines, and documents various business and clinical processes and acts as a liaison with the Operations and IS/IT teams. Clinical Quality Supervisors seek methods to improve agency practices and processes, while identifying problems and proposing solutions. Additionally, Clinical Quality Supervisors oversee the review of electronic medical records, workflows, outcome data, and other areas identified by leadership.
The BHCP program at BHN is an innovative model of care, working directly with primary care and pediatric providers to address the whole health needs of the families and individuals in our culturally diverse community. The BHCP program is person-centered, evidence-based, and focused on collaborative goal setting to address unmet medical, behavioral mental and social needs. Our staff includes psychologists, social workers, counselors, recovery coaches and care coordinators.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Clinical Quality Supervisors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (required); Master’s Degree (preferred).
• 5-10 years of experience in the human services or related fields (required).
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable care available for working hours.
• Prior supervisory or consultative experience in quality performance and assurance (required).
• Considerable knowledge of principles of behavioral health, including the classification and treatment of mental health, addiction, and services for individuals with developmental delays.
• Commitment to consumer empowerment, growth, human rights, and community integration.
• Working knowledge of regulations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!