21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Peer Support Coordinator|
Living in Recovery - Recovery Support Center
Part -time - 20 hr/week nights and weekends
We’re looking for someone who knows the recovery experience from the inside out, to join our dynamic, growing peer-led recovery support center team—helping others establish and maintain their own recovery from addiction.
As the Peer Support Coordinator, you will:
• Assist in the day-to-day operations of Living in Recovery—a safe, welcoming community where peers help peers make recovery lively, interesting, sustainable, and fun.
• Co-facilitate recovery support groups with members of the Living in Recovery community, and assist members in creating relapse prevention plans.
• Provide members of the Living in Recovery community with the training, support, and other resources they need to become involved and active.
• Flex your time around the community’s events and programs, working some evening and weekend hours as part of your regular schedule
This role requires strong people skills, leadership, creativity, familiarity with the local recovery community, and the personal confidence gained from being at least two years in recovery. In addition to a high school diploma or equivalent, it would be great if you’re already certified as a Recovery Coach; otherwise, training will be provided. You also need a valid driver’s license since you will be covering a lot of territory.
Living in Recovery is part of ServiceNet, which believes in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to your annual salary of $20,000 ServiceNet offers:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• paid life insurance
Please email your resume and cover letter, noting Search #378 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.