21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|IT Help Desk Technician (Entry Level / Level 1)|
Computer Support Technician for a progressive non-profit agency.
Our IT Help Desk Technician (Entry Level) will work directly with our staff to maintain and support our Windows-based infrastructure, providing support on our Remote Desktop Session Hosts (aka RDS / Terminal Servers), desktops, notebooks, iPhones, iPads and other collaborative device and technology equipment. The Help Desk Technician reports to the IT Leadership team, and is responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing hardware and computer systems.
This job is for you if you:
• have a friendly, service-oriented attitude and you can easily make connections with others.
• can communicate and resolve technical problems with non-technical people.
• are self-motivated, follow your manager’s direction well, take initiative, and then work Independently.
• work well in a team environment and can escalate cases in a timely manner.
• are willing to learn and be trained in new IT skills & IT processes.
• enjoy volunteering for new tasks and projects without waiting to be asked.
• are a creative problem solver and are familiar with configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining computer hardware and software.
• work well with third-party vendors to resolve hardware/software problems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Microsoft Windows desktop environment & Microsoft RDS/Terminal Server Sessions
• Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 2012-r2 / 2016
• Microsoft Office 2016 – O365
• Adobe Product Suite
• PC Hardware, Peripherals, and HP Printers
• Microsoft Active Directory
• iPads, iPhones
• TCP/IP Networking and associated services (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
• Active Directory & MS Exchange Administration with user account move/add/change.
• IT Helpdesk ticketing and knowledgebase systems, utilizing the system to record, assign track, close and analyze all IT Helpdesk requests.
• Education: Information Technology or related area of study preferred.
• Work authorization: United States (Required)
• Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds and have own transportation.
• Occasional after-hours systems maintenance & projects will be required.
WHAT WE OFFER;
We provide a paid orientation and starting wage of $15.00 an hour.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume listing search number #667
We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.