21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
In our Orange Recovery Home for Men located in Orange MA
for adults recovering from substance use disorder.
Recovery homes serve as transitional residences for men 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use recovery. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor to provide individual and group clinical supervision of all direct care staff. Support the staff in developing skills in responding to complex issues. Seek out appropriate trainings for staff both to enhance their ability to do their job and meet DPH/BSAS contract regulations. Review client intakes for placement or denial on Recovery Home wait list, and report findings back to the program director with a summary of any outlined areas. Complete Comprehensive Assessment on all new clients. Maintain proper documentation of supervision. Assist Case Managers as necessary with core functions of groups held for clients. Assist and support Case Managers in IAP and Group note documentation. Accountable for on-call duties. Attend staff meetings, supervision, in-service trainings, and other out trainings to allow for continued education and agency and BSAS requirements. These trainings and meeting may occur during regular unscheduled hours. Some flexibility in schedule needed.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Good communication & organization skills
• Ability to provide meaningful feedback and have openness to discussion
• Initiative in completing tasks
• General knowledge of accounting practices
• Ability to make sound judgments
• Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree preferred, LADC I required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in substance abuse related field.
• Minimum three years of supervising/managerial experience.
• Must have leadership qualities.
• Familiarity with community resources.
• Knowledge of DPH/BSAS rules, regulations, and standards of care.
This is a 24 hour/3 day a week position
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary Range: $31,000 - $36,000
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter, indicating your availability, citing Search #730 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.