21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Clinical Team Leader|
ServiceNet, an innovative and progressive human services agency in Western Massachusetts, is looking for a full-time Clinical Team Leader to join our Mental Health Recovery Services Outreach Teams.
This leadership position oversees an outreach team serving the Northampton area. Position provides clinical direction, team building, support and guidance to outreach staff in order to facilitate participants’ personal growth and recovery from mental health challenges. Provides administrative and operational oversight, individual and group supervision and clinical expertise. Oversees treatment planning and collaborates with the Department of Mental Health. Participates in on-call consultation rotation.
Education/License: Clinical Master’s degree. Massachusetts independent clinical license (LICSW, LMHC).
- Minimum of 3 years working with the population
- Minimum of 3 years providing supervision and program management
- Good organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive energy and enthusiasm
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we offer a competitive salary of $61,000/yearly. We also offer;
• A generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
• Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #722 in the subject line to email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco free employer.