Christopher Heights of Northampton
50 Village Hill Rd.
NORTHAMPTON, MA 01060
Christopher Heights of Northampton is an Assisted Living Facility for elderly individuals who require support with daily living activities.
|Salary Range:||Location:||$60,000+ Per Year||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Professional Sales|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|The Director of Marketing & Admissions will report to and be under the supervision of the Executive Director and will develop and follow a marketing plan for Christopher Heights. The Director of Marketing & Admissions will ensure successful leases for new residents and maintain occupancy in existing facilities.|
• Responsible for all phases of census development including market development, admissions
coordination, and customer relations.
• Interface with area hospital discharge planners, social workers, and case managers to educate
them about availability and advantages of assisted living.
• Development and maintenance of a successful advertising plan.
• Developing an effective way of following how you received leads and tracking what advertising
dollars best worked for the project (e.g., newspaper, hospital, word of mouth, etc.).
• Development of Marketing Collateral.
• Convert Consumer inquiries into admissions.
• Give tours to prospective residents and their families.
• Knowledge of requirements for admission into the Group Adult Care Program and Low Income
Housing Tax Credit Program.
• Develop and implement the GAFC program’s outreach plan.
• Attend and participate in senior fairs and other related Expo’s.
• Ensure initial and renewal leases are obtained and signed by residents, POA’s and guarantors.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all resident information.
• Accept other duties and special projects as may be assigned
|• Ability to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.|
• Position requires some pushing, pulling and lifting under 35 pounds.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience.
• Experience working with Windows and Microsoft Programs.
• Ability to be able to develop a high visibility profile within the community through selected committees, professional organizations and health organizations.
• Must learn and understand the Low Income Housing Tax Credits, HUD, EOEA and GAFC
requirements which pertain to the community.
• Must possess and demonstrate an ability to work independently and to solve problems
• Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with residents,
staff and community agencies and groups.