21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|FLEX Residential Counselor|
Hampshire County – for people in Mental Health Recovery
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
A passion for working with people in mental health recovery. Direct care experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
As a Flex Counselor, you will:
• help create a supportive, homelike environment for the individuals in our residence;
• assist program participants in making plans to meet their specific recovery goals;
• restore and teach daily living skills; and
• engage participants in meaningful activity in the house and in the community;
• write daily shift notes and other communications.
• Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Background check.
• MAP Certified
• Must have one year experience working as a Residential Counselor
Full time schedule
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, and PABC.
Our starting wage of $15.00/hour a $.75 wage differential will be paid for MAP certification, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #743 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.