21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|TRANSPORTATION DRIVER- Mental Health Recovery Services|
Are you ready to help people and make a difference? Then consider what career opportunities ServiceNet has to offer!
ServiceNet’s Mental Health Recovery Services (MHRS) is seeking a part time driver. Qualified staff will make a difference in the lives of individuals by providing safe, reliable transportation for participants of our Hampshire County programs. Vehicle provided by the agency.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• Minimum 5 years active driving experience prior to submitting application
• Experience providing mental health services preferred
• Reliable transportation to dispatch office / work site.
• Computer literacy required
• Attend and pass a Defensive Driving training offered by the agency and exhibit reasonable knowledge of all local, state, and federal motor vehicle laws applicable
• Current nonsmoker required.
• Ability to serve as a positive role model for passengers.
• Annual written indication from a primary care physician that no condition exists which could impair the ability to safely transport passengers in a motor vehicle.
Temporary 6-month position for 20 hours a week.
Monday - Friday 9am-1pm (some flexibility is required)
We offer a starting salary of $14.00 per hour.
TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #769 in the subject line to email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.