21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|CCBHC CLIENT ENGAGEMENT DATA COLLECTION SPECIALIST|
We’re looking for a people-savvy, computer-savvy professional who appreciates the important insights data can provide about the impact our Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic services are having on people living with chronic mental illness and/or substance use disorders.
As the Client Engagement Data Collection Specialist, you will:
• work with the CCBHC team to coordinate our data collection process;
• reach out to program participants to administer data collection tools and to share with them the purpose and benefit of these ongoing evaluations;
• document the information you gather and write related reports.
You’re someone who is as comfortable working with people as you are managing multiple tasks with meticulous attention to detail. You enjoy talking on the phone and can quickly set people at ease as you explain things in a clear, straightforward way. The experience you’ve gained in administering standardized questionnaires and surveys has only increased your interest in evaluative data management. And you are eager to apply your Associate’s degree in management, human services, or a related field in a meaningful way as part of a professional team.
In addition to a competitive salary ($43,000), we offer:
• generous time off;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• long-term disability, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more benefit options.
Please download an application from our current openings page at servicenet.org. Send your completed application with resume and cover letter, citing Search #799 in the subject line, to: email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.