21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Seeking Human Resources Generalist|
to join our Human Resources Department
ServiceNet is a large non-profit, regional behavioral health and human services agency based in Northampton, MA. We are an entrepreneurial organization where we value hard work and also find time to laugh together.
ServiceNet is looking for a HR Generalist for our fast growing Agency. This exciting new position that will be assigned to the ever-expanding Developmental Brain Injury Services (DBIS) division. The right person will float from the Human Resources department to DBIS offices which will ensure better communication and compliance.
• Recruitment and hiring for vacancies
• Coordinating new program hires, including interviewing
• Coordinating employee transfers
• Training compliance (MAP, CPR & 1st Aid, ANV, and other assigned DBIs trainings)
Does this sound like you?
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
• Excellent computer and writing skills
• 3-5 years’ experience in residential programming
• Knowledge of social services, humans services, etc. a plus
• Able and willing to travel within Massachusetts
• Must be a team player and able to work with many personality types.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to a competitive starting salary, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume, cover letter and three professional references noting Search #844 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.